The B(l)ack to Africa Movement is a global effort to unite blacks in the diaspora in order to accomplish 6 major goals:
- Exercise our natural-born right to claim Africa as a very real and true part of our identity.
- Exercise our natural-born right to claim the continent as a literal homeland.
- Return to the birthplace of our ancestors either as frequent visitors or long-term residents.
- Heavily invest in the continent’s infrastructure.
- Unite blacks all over the world by recognizing, strengthening and building upon our common bond… Africa.
- Applying our knowledge, skills, resources and synergies toward making Africa great again.
We aim to accomplish these goals through education, outreach, discussion, travel and investment.